Tuesday, November 29, 2016

What is it like being a new student?

This year, Asa Clark Middle School welcomed over 25 new students. Each student had a different perspective of what it was like to be a new student at Asa, meaning that this year there were over 25 different perspectives! Here is one perspective of what it was like to be a new student:

“Being a new student can be very scary for some. You have to make new friends, meet new teachers, learn new curriculum, and, for some, move to a new house. This happened to me only a few weeks ago, but I had friends that knew me from sixth grade when I moved.  So, I got a head start by already knowing kids that went to Asa, but I still had new teachers and new curriculum to learn. The teachers and students of Asa made me feel very welcomed on my first day back to Pewaukee. They understood that I had to learn how everything worked here and they showed me the ropes. Overall, this is a great school with great staff and great students.” -Vaughn (posted by Ms. Bartoszewski)

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment id reviewed by the blog moderators, all appropriate feedback will be posted .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...