Monday, November 21, 2016

Gratitude


"The only person that I can depend on and love and know that that person will always be there for me is my ​m​om. She will always be the person I appreciate the most. No matter what, she tries her hardest to keep me happy, to keep me loved, and most of all just be there for me when I need her the most. I am so thankful for everything she has done for me even if it is just saying "hi" every day. I am so thankful that she tries to set a good example for me and my family. So the one person I appreciate the most is my mom and I’ll  love her forever." - Dalten

In addition to their many responsibilities as library secretaries, Lynn Turba and Beth Doome, asked the Language Arts teachers to have their students reflect upon the concept of gratitude. All students and staff were then encouraged to share their thoughts on autumn-colored leaves. If you happen to be in the library, take a few minutes to read and enjoy all the wonderful things our students are grateful for. (posted by Ms. KBD)



9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of having every student write down what they are thankful for on a "leaf." By putting all of the leaves together on one big tree, it shows all of the different things that this school is thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a nice thing to do and it makes people realize what they take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of having every student write down what they are thankful for on a "leaf." By putting all of the leaves together on one big tree, it shows all of the different things that this school is thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was interesting because of the quote in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a really cool idea to do to show what we are grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so good for the school to learn all of the things the people around them are grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a really good activity for the school to do, to show what they are grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great way to come together as a class and prepare for Thanksgiving. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment id reviewed by the blog moderators, all appropriate feedback will be posted .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...