Monday, November 21, 2016

The Very Caring - Catherine Canning

“How can I start this off? There are so many things that I can say about Mrs. Canning and how she helped me grow as a student. When I first met her she was a very welcoming person to Asa. Those first time jitters, Mrs. Canning made it better. She would use humor, something I will always remember about her. Although her technology skills weren’t always at her best, she always had a positive attitude. Mrs. Canning is many wonderful things. She is kind, encouraging and lovable! Mrs. Canning has helped me was a student, just by following her lead. Even if she doesn’t understand somethings, or can’t get something to work, she always problem solves. I don’t think I have ever seen Mrs. Canning be negative about anything. She is always positive, and it really shows through to her students. Mrs Canning always has a positive attitude and is always shining bright! We will forever love Mrs.Canning and we hope to see her around during school!” - Fiona and Hadley

“The best part of subbing is the variety - everyday is different and interesting. After being in the one system for an extended time, I’ve enjoyed the rapport that I have developed with the staff and students. It really is a satisfying experience.” - Mrs. Canning

Catherine Canning has been subbing for the Pewaukee School District for nine years. Prior to subbing for us, she taught Reading, Language Arts, American History, Geography, and Ancient History at Holy Apostles. In addition to teaching, Mrs. Canning was an assistant basketball coach and served as secretary, then president of the Holy Apostles Athletic Association. (posted by Ms. KBD)

10 comments:

  1. We truely will miss Mrs. Canning, but we welcome the arrival of Mrs. Giese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that thought! Welcome back Mrs. Giese!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you made a blog about Mrs.Canning, because she was a very good teacher, and liked her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for breaking the computer cord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you Mrs. Canning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem really sweet, Mrs.Canning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have Mrs, Canning, but reading this made me wish that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't have Mrs, Canning, but reading this made me wish that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading this, Mrs. Canning was one of my favorite teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Canning was a great teacher to me and I look forward to her maybe subbing in the near future. I will miss her lack of computer knowledge and her smile. We miss you Mrs. Canning!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment id reviewed by the blog moderators, all appropriate feedback will be posted .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...