Thursday, June 9, 2016

Asa Clark Middle School Reflections (Past & Present)

This year has been an interesting experience. All the students have been positive and enjoyable to learn with, and I have gained many new friends. The Asa Clark teachers have been encouraging and helpful. Although you may think middle school is going to be boring, it isn't at all. Good luck to next year’s 7th graders!
~ Cole H. (Class of 2021)

On my first day of 7th grade at ACMS, I totally couldn't get my locker open and I was FREAKING OUT. One of the teachers helped me get the custodian and that's when I realized that I wasn't alone "swimming in this new ocean". I loved 7th grade and it was a fun experience. That's when I met my best friends and now I hang out with them all the time. When I went to 8th grade, it was even better - new teachers, new people, and new classes. Even though it was tough this year, I totally enjoyed it and I have grown so much (literally and figuratively).
~ Logan T. (Class of 2020)

Middle school was a blast! Coming from a different school, I met so many new people at Asa. I developed many great relationships with people, and I think those friendships will last for a long time. The sports I took part in were also very fun. When I would take part in these sports, everyone would cheer for me and I would cheer for them. The teachers were also very enjoyable. The teachers would greet me with a smile. During class, the teachers would try their best to make the lessons fun even when we had work to do.
~ Zoe G. (Class of 2019)

Middle School was a big transition period in my life. I met many of my life long friends and began to see what types of classes I was interested in. Being able to participate in extra circulars such as soccer, basketball, XC, track and Student Council gave me a good sense of balance in my life between school, friends, sports and more. The teachers and faculty at Asa are so supportive and prepare you well for high school. Enjoy these two years- join activities, try new things, meet new people and learn as much as you can! It goes by fast and before you know it, you’re a freshman in high school!
~ Molly H. (Class of 2013)

(posted by Mrs. Giese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment id reviewed by the blog moderators, all appropriate feedback will be posted .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...